How cute is Hunter in his suit? he got this for his birthday and today was the first time he wore it. Oh he is handsome. But he is getting older and that is kind of sad to me. He is really growing up and looking old. But he is too fun!
I got my background from matiekay.blogspot.com. It's a girl that makes backgrounds for fun. She also gives step by step instructions for loading them onto your blog. Also, I think a lot of people us TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com. I just tried it though and it was being serviced.
Thanks Ally For dressing him in it and posting it. He looks very Handsome. I wanted to see him in it and I wasn't sure if he would outgrow it before I got back there to see him in it. It was nice to see you all while I was there. Love Aunt Gay
8 comments:
hey ally- we have to be out of our apartment by the end of this month but we have NO idea where we are going yet. :) wish us luck :)
good luck to you guys too...
Where in the heck did you find a suit that small?? So cute! Rigby has never even owned a suit before.
AWW he is so cute!! He looks very sharp ally!
Yes, I want to see you when you come! And yes, Hunter is very handsome in his new suit!
I got my background from matiekay.blogspot.com. It's a girl that makes backgrounds for fun. She also gives step by step instructions for loading them onto your blog. Also, I think a lot of people us TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com. I just tried it though and it was being serviced.
So I left my last comment then noticed you're little tag on your blog about cutest blog on the block. I guess I'm a little slow sometimes!! :)
Ally, he looks so cute!!!! How can that boy be old enough to wear a suit? Watch out nursery girls-here comes Hunter BOY!!!!
Thanks Ally For dressing him in it and posting it. He looks very Handsome. I wanted to see him in it and I wasn't sure if he would outgrow it before I got back there to see him in it.
It was nice to see you all while I was there.
Love Aunt Gay
Post a Comment