Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The motherload -click on picture for album-

utah vacation etc">utah vacation etc" border="0" alt="" />
So i have not updated for a long time so here is the motherload. Last week we were in utah for the whole week! it was wonderful and so relaxing! the best way to start our summer 7 week break! thank you mitch and kristen for allowing us there and to brent and nina for having us over to swim and seeing tyler's awesome game! we realized that we are heat wimps as we were absolutely dying in the heat!! The highlights were being with family, ikea, cabella's and visiting my companera, Miss Matha! We also had a jane austen lalapalooza and watched 3 films! i am so proud of my bradley for watching them and wanting to know the story! he is now cultured! We returned home and stopped in blackfoot to see my old roommate miranda's wedding. She looked beautiful and it was good to see her and her husband.

When we came home there were tons of cars in teh driveway and Mildred had passed away last friday. She was in the nursing home and her granddaughter was passing through and was with her. I am so glad that she wasnt alone, she was with family and she can be with Ralph her husband, and her son Brad again. The funeral was today and it was great to hear her stories. She has left quite a legacy. Her one son who wrote the letter has been very nice. They have mentioned that we can stay but we know they have so much to sort through and for the time being everything is okay with our living situation.

Hunter had his 15 month checkup and is in the 88 percentile in height!! how that happened we dont know! he has grown 3 inches in the last 3 months! he is constantly looking for a way to rip off his diaper and be naked! he LOVES outside. we could be outside for hours and wouls still cry when having to come in.

We went to the folkdance street festival on monday and it was tons of fun. hunter danced a little withthe drums from the CHina group. They close down mainstreet and it is different countries performing their dances and a parade. it is the best! i love the family community of rexburg!

I woke up this morning and i couldnt even open my eyes in the dark because they were so sensitive to light. i have to wear sunglasses and my eye is ugly and red! It is getting less sensitve to light but is still awful! Welcome home bubba, see my hideous eye!

Well we are on our way out the door to meet at the airport to welcome home my brother in law from his mission!! we are all so excited!!
Even though i am out of school, this week has still been busy. But it is so nice not to have to worry about a project, test etc!!


love to you all! i will post pictures later!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Ally, I'm sorry to hear about Mildred. Hopefully your living situation won't be too different if you have to move. Best of luck, let us know if you need anything at all :)

The Liljenquist Family said...

Hunter is adorable!!! I love you.

The Liljenquist Family said...

Okay, okay, I'm working on the tags, it takes me a few sittings as I do not have a computer during the day. I have started though, because I love you and I know you won't let me get away from doing them...

Valerie said...

Xander has that same animal book. He really likes the birds page...ick. I am not a bird fan. I like that Hunter has it upside-down, cute.