Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged #1


Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

3 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Oh my Ally, so many good ones. I think one of my favorite would have to be of you and I walking around Pine View (and other locations) asking guys to make-out with us. Oh the fun, but neither of us got any lip action! Darn it. Love You!

Rachel said...

This is a fun tag game. I remember one night we were trying to say apartment prayer. We started laughing about something and you snorted. Maggie started cracking up about your laugh and her laugh was so funny that the rest of us started laughing. You laughed harder and snorted again starting the cycle all over. I think were laughed hysterically for about 30-45 mins. None of us could breathe or move by the time it was over. Such fun! I miss you girls!

Katie said...

I'll add to the former roommate comments! lol. What first pops into my head is how we used to shove a towel under the bathroom door so the smell wouldn't hit the living room when we had boys over. HAHA! You were always just spazzy and fun. Not a lame moment when Ally's around! It meant so much to me that you believed in me and Clint when it seemed like everyone around us thuought we were moving way too fast. Thanks for being a great roomie and friend!