Please pray that we will find a place to live. we received a letter that they arent happy with us etc.. and i found out by calling the daughter in law that they have already found someone to live here. they werent going to tell us until august. i am so glad i found out because we have to find a place to live! this just isnt a good week. i have finals and now this. i am probably pmsing too! i am very sad and hurt by how this ended, to be accused of only caring about the money and not midlred is so hurtful when it is not true.
So please fast and pray for us as we are now in the depths of despair, poor and homeless.
thank you for your love
2 comments:
Oh Ally, I'm so sorry! I'm praying for you!! I wish I could do more. Good luck with everything. I love yoU!
Good luck Ally, we're praying of ryou. If i Hear of anything at all I'll let you know.
Post a Comment