Thursday, July 3, 2008

update




I have gone patriotic for the month. SO that is why my blog is so festive. I think its pretty fun.


We have been to the wonderful spray park a couple of times. today was the longest we were there and Hunter really got into the water. he would just walk up to the spraying things and get in and let it spray his face etc. I am happy that i have a water baby. And Hunter the ladies man is not only happy about the water, but also the college sun bathers. Today he walked up to three girls suntanning and just started talking to them and flirting!! oh he is funny!


well there is much to update on. Mildred is in the nursing home getting physical therapy for the month. she had a heart attack and has an anyerism (sp?) and so she is there. The story is long so i will spare you. I have gone to visit her and she is always so tired from her pt. We just hope that whatever is best for her will take place, and that somehow we can continue to live here. For now we are here another month, and it is kind of a vacation because she isnt here and we arent obligated to stay home now. So this weekend we will really be enjoying our holiday, other than the homework.


i only have 2 weeks left which i am thrilled about. i am so excited to just focus on being a momma for the fall. I just hope i survive the next few weeks and make it to that point. Alot of assignments etc. it will be fine, just hectic. And kaitlyn leaves monday which i am totally bummed about. it has been so much fun to have her here and to have someone from my family close. i am all alone in idaho. Thank goodness for zak, sam, berret, and tanya!!!!!


So tonight i went to the temple with two old roommates who have been home from their missions for 2 months. it was so good to go to the temple and to be with them. it was a lot of fun. i love the temple! Bethany (one of them) will be watching Hunter the last few days while i finish up and since kaitlyn goes home. Such a blessing!! and hunter will love the house full of girls that she lives in.


Well have a happy fourth! we are going to the parade for the first time ever, going to try to float the river and watch the fireworks in I.F. that night!! WOO HOO!!




1 comment:

Celeste Adams said...

It is hard begin away from family! I totally understand. Hey, atleast you have some family to make Sunday dinners and share the holiday's with. I'm so jealous. Hope you had a great 4th of July and we hope to see you soon.