Brad went to work at midnight and didnt get off until 8 am Sunday morning. Church starts at 8:30 and we were the speakers in sacrament mtg! I had asked my niece Jocelyn and dear friend Beth to sit with the kiddos while we were on the stand. They came over at 8 and helped me finish getting the kiddos ready. I couldnt have done it without them!!
Brad did a great job on his talk! He had written it 2 hours before while at work and was able to read what he had written, which is a good thing because he was sooo tired, bless his heart! Afterwards he came home and went to bed while the kiddos and I went to primary. I am glad to be in senior primary because I know what Hunter is talking about when he tells me about Junior primary. WHen I picked him up he said "Mom I sang Scripture Power all by myself!!"
When we got home we had lunch, watched Living Scripture videos about Ammon (which by the way if you have seen it, Hunter says that Lamanites say "ay yi yi yi yi!" since that is what they yell while scattering the sheep)I have a feeling he will play Cowboys and Lamanites! LOL
I took much needed 3 hour nap yesterday!!! I was dead to the world and it felt wonderful!
Brad worked last night again at midnight. I went to bed at 12:30. Hunter woke up with a scorching fever and threw up at 2:30. Threw up the medicine I gave him for the fever at 3:30 then Gookie woke up screaming at 4:30 and I didnt know if she was sick or not. And then she woke up at 5:30 screaming again! It;s like they syncrynized their watches or something. Hunter hasnt thrown up again and his fever isnt as bad, but fevers usually spike at night. We'll see.
Today will be a low key day trying to get everyone feeling better. Gookie is already down for a nap, Brad t me sleep for an hour this morning and now he is down for atleast 6 hours and Hunter and I are just chilling. Happy President's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment