Hunter is a great kiddo. Really. He is fun, helpful, loving and just a joy. But if any variable is tainted one bit, his behavior is off.
All week he hasnt fallen asleep until after 9 pm and waking up before 7 am. He had the biggest dark circles all week and looked like he had been punched in the face! After a week of this, he woke up a completely different child on Thursday.
We went with Grammie and Papa to Idaho Falls that day. We went to lunch, dropped Papa off at the eye doctor and went to wal mart. Hunter was VERY tired. Messed up variable + tired + Hunter = Satan. He had his hands on Gookie's neck (thank you aggressive boys in preschool) and boy howdy did I jump all over that. Then we were in an aisle and a lady in the store's motorized cart was in the same aisle. Hunter stood up in the cart, glared at her and yelled "HEY YOU!! GET OUTTA THE WAY!!" I was appalled and embarassed! I apologized to the glaring lady and took Hunter away and had a a good talk with him. Only for him to then yell at Grammie "give me that!" later. I wanted to put him in a green garbage can and roll him down the street!!
He fell asleep 15 minutes before we got home. We did some extra driving around town. That 30 minute nap worked wonders! He woke up my sweet Hunter boy again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment