Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday

I wanted to go upstairs last night with my baseball bat. FINALLY at 1 am they quieted down. So I was up late last night and up early this morning with kiddos and Brad going off to work. There is no way these kiddos are truly mine. I have not EVER been a morning person. And my kiddos wake up early and HAPPY!! So they both climbed in bed with me and were laughing and happy and saying "Good Morning Mom!". It was a good way to wake up, however, I did not want to wake up. So I put in a movie and fell back asleep on the couch.

I am grateful to be with my kiddos all day today!! I miss them when I am working and I try to do something fun with them on Saturdays. So today I will clean the house, fold laundry and when Brad get's off at 4 we are planning to go to Idaho Falls and do something fun.

The last two weeks our kiddos have been bottomless pits!! They have eating days like that and non-eating days where they truly eat only 1 meal a day. They know when they are hungry and when they're not. SO as a result of them eating like teenage boys they do not fit in any of their clothes anymore!! No they have not gained weight, but height! Which truly is amazing for Gookie and for Hunter, I dont know how he can get any taller!! So Hunter's pants are tight and highwaters! And Gookie's shirts look like she is WInnie the pooh! Which is crazy because 2 weeks ago they fit fine! They are growing fast and I cant believe that in April we will have a 4 and 2 yr old!!!

And now the dishes are calling my name.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're doing great!! :D