Friday, February 4, 2011
NOt a happy night owl!!
Everynight our new upstairs neighbors have friend over passed midnight. They are LOUD and sound like they are wrestling and running around as well as laughing and screaming. It wakes up Gookie and is plain irritating. It is 12:15 and I just had to tap the ceilng with a baseball bat as they have been playing the guitar for 15 minutes and every noise echoes in our whole apartment. The other neighbors may have been rude, but we NEVER heard them. Even now they are attempting to strum the guitar still!! I have never wanted to move more than I do right now!!!! I am grumpy, have a headache and want to sleep. And I also want to play my chances at the lottery right now so we could move!!!!! Hmm, now I hear Mario Cart!! Kill me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If they are being that loud at midnight you can call the police and tell them to come take care of it. The noise ordinance starts at eleven, by law they have to be considerate towards other tenants. We have the same problem with our upstairs neighbors. We gave them a couple of warnings and then had the police take care of it...now we have no problem!
The basbeball bat reminds of the couple that lived beneath us and were constantly banging the ceiling with a broom! No fun, but don't you love turning into the "old lady?" I remember when Jake and I lived in Rockland, the guys above us kept playing their guitar and I was pregnant and sick. I'm pretty sure I made Jake go up and tell them to stop! Good luck!
Post a Comment