Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am feeling overwhelmed today. I just got a new client who sounds a bit more high maintenance that my other kiddos. She is also older. I also got back ALL my paperwork from the past two weeks and have to do a lot of things over because they didnt tell me little tidbits of info and therefore all that I did needs to be redone.Ugh. The other night Brad and I sat down and planned out our next 2 paychecks. Bittersweet. It is nice that we actually have the income to pay medical bills and other such bills. But it's also not so fun to see the money will be gone before you even have it. I just keep saying to Brad, what on earth would we do if I didnt have this job?!?! And atleast things will get better in time and it does feel good to finally pay things off.

So I came home from a mini meeting about my new client and just cried to Brad and asked for a blessing. It really helped and I do feel more comforted. But ask me again tonight when I get home, put the kiddos to bed and then redo all my paperwork during american idol!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sorry your stressed! I hope you're pleasantly surprised with it not being as difficult as you thought. Love you!