Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gookie time

This was taken last night after Hunter had gone to bed. She was being so funny and making crazy noises so I grabbed the camera and started recording...only she stopped what she was doing and was very determined to look at the back of the camera instead, as you can see. When Gookie is tired she gets very giggly and silly. All those who really know us know that that totally comes from Bradley!! I am composed and calm when I am tired....uh even when I am not tired as well =)



The other day when Gookie was teasing me, I looked at her and totally saw myself!! It was scary because she is teasing me at the age of nearly 2, doing things that I do to Bradley to tease him!! I think this is karma and Brad is happy because she doesnt tease him!

But other than teasing, our kiddos are the happiest, easy going kiddos and I am sooo blessed and love them LOADS!!!!

No comments: