Sunday, January 2, 2011
Tales of the Sabbath Morning
Starting today, church is at 8:30 am. So my alarm, Hunter, woke up at 7 to go to te bathroom. Brad is in the shower because he has to leave at 7:30 to go to work. Hunter has a royal meltdown. It's a combo of being too tired and sick. Both kiddos are sick. But I have to teach primary and its 7 am. I get ready while Brad has 5 minutes to spare and wrestle with Hunter to get him dressed. After being dressed, hunter goes back to bed. I get ready and then turn my attention on Gookie who woke up because of Hunter's carryin on. Her cough sounds deep and croupy. And I am thinking "there is no way she can go to church and get everyone else sick but I dont have a choice. I have to teach." And just then she throws up. There's my answer. I call member or primary presidency put gookie in the tub, turn on oven with door open because kitchen is freezing (-3 outside) and start scrubbing floor in my dress. All I can say is i tried, things are out of my control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment