As you know I have been working this $7.25 an hour job that ha had me drive and spend gas money more than I am making. I have applied to many other jobs that i got an education for, but never got them. Many times i have thought "why did I even get a degree?!" Timing.
I know that I need a job and am willing to do so to pay off student loans and Gookies medical bills and especially put away for savings. The current job wont do that. Yesterday Brad and I fasted (as well as my sister's family) that we would find a way to have that income and provide all mentioned above.
I saw a job to be a PSR worker (working with children with behavioral/mental problems) here in Rexburg and I applied on Saturday and today they called and I had an interview. It was a great interview and as I was ready to go she said "Actually, is this something you really want to do? You are a perfect fit" And i was hired and filled out paperwork. And guess how much it pays an hour?!?!?!? $16 an hour!!! (more than Brad makes an hour) When she told me that I wanted to start crying. I am sure i started tearing up. It's 25 hours a week and i start training TOMORROW!!
I called the current job and let them know this will be my last week! I was so happy about it as I worked tonight and was basically a maid and for $7 an hour.
This is truly amazing and an answer to prayer.
7 comments:
SO AWESOME!!! Oh, I'm so glad to hear about this. Yes, prayers are answered, and timing is a huge issue. Yea!!!!
Yay Ally!!! It's amazing how Heavenly Father looks out for us! I really hope that this brings all you hope for. I love you!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome. I am glad you found something!!!
Congratulations Ally! That's such great news, I'm thrilled for you.
That is Awesome!! It always seems the darkest before the dawn. So glad that you have the degree and can help your little family. You and your family will be blessed for this Ally. Don't worry about your little ones, I remember how hard it was to work when they were little. Set your goals and stick to them. Love ya!!
Hooray!!!! :D I had something similar happen today too. Crazy stuff :D
Way to go! That rocks! So glad things are working out for you!
Post a Comment