I am a lover of Mexican and Chinese food. Yummy, real authentic food. All the chinese places in this area taste like DOG FOOD! Dont even get me started about the one here in Rexburg. Well Brad and I accidently stumbled about the best place. China King in Shelley. DOesnt look like much but it was the only place open on New Year's Day. Their Lo Mein Noodles are to DIE FOR!! And i hate noodles usually. Their Mongolian Beef is AMAZING.
Also in Shelley, El VAQUERRO is an amazing Mexican food resteraunt. Their fajitas are so good, Brad likes their arroz con pollo. It's good stuff. I am just so glad that I am not pregnant because these two places is what I would be craving for sure and I would making the drive atleast once a week! It's worth it!
Both of these places in Shelley Idaho, who would of thought?!?!?
1 comment:
Yay! I absolutely love China King too, and Nick and I found it accidentally also. They make very very delicious egg rolls.
Post a Comment