Today was day 2 of my job and having to drive all the way to Ashton on horrible roads in the snow and therefore having to take the truck. As of right now, it is not looking like it is worth it. I need to make something and these past two days I have spent $40 in gas, used up all $40 worth and havent even earned $40 from working. So I am still looking for better jobs. We need to pay things off and definetely SAVE!! Not sure driving to Ashton every day is going to make that happen!
1 comment:
i have several friends making lots of money on etsy making jewelry, baby hats and hair bow type things. anything you could make & sell? the great thing about work at home is you can do it when the kids are entertaining themselves or sleeping, just a thought! :) good luck hon!
for awhile we were making ends meet using ebay, too, selling stuff! there's always something to get rid of that someone else will spend $ on. good luck!
Post a Comment