Our truck is out of commission, the car doesnt have heat and our pockets are empty. This all hit me yesterday and I have been stressing, crying and praying. Only to be greatly humbled by those around me.
My father in law has loaned us a car and so we can drive in heat. We sooo appreciate this. Thank you Papa Steve.
We were gone last night and we were both very stressed as we talked about circumstances on the way home. Only to come home, open the door and walk in to a decorated Christmas tree that our dear friends had bought, set up and decorated for us. Yes, I cried! Thank you so much! It is beautiful and I love it.
We are so thankful for the blessings in our lives that surround us by those we love.
1 comment:
Sorry you are having such a hard time lately! Hang in there! Love the tree!
Post a Comment