Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mixed Feelings

Well with all of the doctor appointments we have been to with Gookie the bills are now coming in and we know that the truck will take a good chunk of $$$. And today we received another bill and I just felt like we are drowning and bills. I am sure MANY of you who are reading this know the feeling. Its a sickening feeling.

For some time now I have applied to many jobs. Knowing the day was going to come when the truck would break down. I called about a job today and basically got the job just by walking in to fill out the application. Although I am very relieved to be able to make some extra money to avoid debt, my heart it sick.

The only job I have EVER wanted is to be a mom. And the thought of leaving my babies is sooooooo hard for me. And yet i know that at this time it HAs to be done. So for now it is a duty and a necessity. It;s either leave my babies for now to get things paid off and money saved, or be drowning financially for quite some times.

I understand that Brad has found a great job, loves it, and it will give him the experience he needs for future better paying jobs. Gotta do what we need to do now to have a better future.

So I am looking on the positive. Thanking Heavenly Father for this oppurtunity to pay off bills and not be in financial bondage. I mean there is nothing more we can do. We only pay $350 for rent and NO Utilities and we have been able to pay the bills we have had. But with the additional ones coming in, I need to work. It is what it is.

4 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

:( I'm so sorry Ally! I wish I could work for you!!

Miriam Lusk said...

oh! My heart aches for you! I have been there. You can do it though. Just be grateful that you are qualified and able to contribute when your family needs you. Hang in there!

buffymom 3 said...

Thinking of you and love you for all you do.

Erin said...

I'm so sorry, dear Ally! I totally understand the financial feeling. That's one of the main reasons why I am working so hard at my photography business, to help relieve our debt. Much prayers with you:)