I just got back from an orientation for this new job. I walked in the door and the family room was clean and vacuumed thanks to my awesome husband.
But most importantly I feel peaceful about having to work and this job. I have been sad, torn, and a litle unsure about this specific job so it is really nice to have peace. They are flexible with my schedule wich will be scheduled around Brad's schedule and so the kiddos will have either Mom or Dad home with them. Basically I am working for a company that is paid by medicaid to go into people's homes and do what ever I need to. I will be a CNA/caretaker. It isn always necessarily older people either, but could be adults/children with disabilties. It sounds a heck of a lot more enjoyable than the nursing home I worked for after high school. I hated being rushed and having a HUGE load to care for.
So again, I feel peace, and it feels great.
1 comment:
Its great to feel peace:)Keeping you in my prayers.
Post a Comment