Christmas morning Hunter didnt wake up until 8:30! That was great. The kiddos are still young that they werent focused on waking up for presents. In fact, when we got downstairs Hunter didnt even notice the presents or stockings. After a few minutes we had to turn his attention to them and remind him that santa came. Opening presents was fun.
In the afternoon we went sledding. So much fun!!! Hunter mostly likes running down the hill, Brooke and I LOVE going down and let's just say that Brad has snowmobiling in his blood, NOT sledding. My mom even went! The videos of Brad are HILLARIOUS!
This video KILLS ME! Brad is hillarious! He makes me laugh so hard
Then we packed up at 3 and headed to Shelley. The kiddos fell asleep which was a life saver!
When we got to Memaw and Papa Steve's they got out the little snowmobile. I was very proud of Hunter!! he did it all by himself, poor uncle Dave got a good work out. Unfortunately we left our snow clothes behind so he was cold! I love the smile on his face as he comes in.
Then we had a delicious dinner and opened so many presents! We had a good time with family and Hunter loved playing with his cousins!
When we got home we were all exhausted! It was a great Christmas!
1 comment:
I want to go sledding! Looks like a wonderful Christmas:)
Post a Comment