Friday, November 12, 2010

We have had it really easy with our kiddos in every way, but especially health. But with Gookie I feel so bad for her, it's like one thing after the other. First, it's her crooked legs. She has had ugly corrective shoes which straightened out her feet, now we have seen a orthopedist for her legs and will see him again in 6 months. She has an appointment with a neurologist to make sure she isnt having seisures. I have noticed certain things that correlate with eachother and could possibly be seizures, hoping i am totally wrong on this one. And her eye is drifting. Brad never notices it and i know its there and it has been frustrating to me to not have anyone else see it. Yesterday I asked bethany, "have you noticed this eye..." And she finished the sentence for me. So that felt good to know i'm not the only one seeing it, and yet i feel so sad too. Poor Gookie, crooked legs, crazy eye and possible seizures. So she has an appointment next thursday.

I know I still have no room to complain about my child's health, and how blessed we are.

1 comment:

The Gotch Family said...

That is scary. I hope everything works out with the seizures. If she does have them, at least you were able to catch them early. I look forward to hearing how the appointment went.