Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gookie's Appointment

So on Monday Gookie went to the neurologist in Idaho Falls. We were late, the weather was bad and we saw atleast 5 cars that has slid off the road. Brad helped one lady out of a drift, what a man! ANywho

The Doctor was a wack job and we will NEVER see him again. He was strange and weird and walked out without a word to us to answer his cell phone, didnt ever make eye contact with us and when he was done just walked out of the room and Brad and I looked at eachother and said "uh, do we leave now?" Gookie will get an EEG to see if she is having seizures and then if so, we will definitely go to another neurologist. Brad and I both walked away feeling sick to our stomachs after seeing this guy, feeling unsettled I guess. We did not like his "bedside manner" I guess you can say.

So really, I wont know anything until the EEG and the hospital is supposed to call me and schedule that.

2 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

What a bummer! After all the worry I'm sure you just want an answer. Man oh man. Let me know if you need anything.

Landon Crew said...

What dr did you see? If it was dr
Cache he has no social skills, but he is an amazing dr. He helped some friends of ours and I have seen him also. For what its worth I don't know if there is another dr in idaho falls that is better. Good luck. Have a great Thanksgiving!