Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Frigid




I think that word best captures the weather yesterday. We had a blizzard and all the roads were closed. It was so windy. Last night Brad and I were able to go to Harry Potter (could have sat for another 3 hours it was so amazing). I was soooo cold! It was in the negatives with the wind chill! In our kitchen our window has ice on the INSIDE. Yet we are warm and toasty.

This morning I took Hunter to preschool and it was 10 degrees but we dont have any wind so it is much warmer than yesterday. Pretty crazy that 10 degrees is "warm" compared to yesterday.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Cold. But a beautiful picture! And Brooke's tail is hilarious!!! Sorry to hear the Dr. was a dud. You'll be in my prayers while you wait on the EEG. Love ya!