For a few months now I have felt that the truck was going to die any day. I just knew that it was going to happen by the end of the year. It has been having problems and we havent been able to do anything about it financially.
The last 2 months I have been applying for jobs, knowing that we would need money because the truck was going to die, or "explode" as I would tell Brad.
Well today, we left my parents' house and I had a thought "the truck is going to explode". I kid you not, 2 minutes later the truck "exploded". It was chugging, making crazy noises, jerking and then a bang in the back and we couldnt do anything. We were a few miles outside of Tetonia and my brother was with us. My parents came and the kiddos and I rode in their car, following Brad very slowly home.
We are grateful to be home safe and sound. I am extremely grateful that I wasnt driving and alone with the kids, as this is how i envisioned it happening.
So with the truck out of commision, Boise State and BYU losing, it has been a very adventurous 2 days.
1 comment:
Oh man, Ally. I am glad you were able to make it home safely and weren't stuck alone with the kids!
Post a Comment