Gookie is no longer keeping her eye patches on. It is so frustrating to find them on the floor all over! So I got an ace bandage and I will try wrapping it around her head tomorrow. Sounds awful i know, but her eye isnt getting better when its not getting stronger.
Brad has had 5 days off and it has been nice to have him home. We havent really done anything, but atleast we are together.
Gookie was supposed to get her EEG tomorrow but I had to change it because we dont have the truck up and running and Brad's car doesnt have heat.
Tonight Brad and I were able to go to WINCO together without the kiddos. Hunter was asleep when we left and dear Bethany stayed here with the kiddos. I am so glad not to have had to bundle them up for the car without a heater.
Today Bethany and I went to the gym. And would you believe that I lost a pound?!? I thought for sure I had gained back everything and then these last 3 days I have tried really hard to have some self control with food. And I am so happy that it has paid off!
Now I plan to take a bath and defrost my toes.
1 comment:
Oh man! No heater? That's as bad as no AC in a Vegas summer! I'm trying to have self control with my food too! I decided I need to have a breakfast/lunch plan! I hope those toes defrosted!!!
Post a Comment