I used an old monkey costume and changed it up to be a bear this Halloween. I cut off the long tail and put on a short fluffy one. Since then, Hunter plays with the monkey tail everyday ALL DAY. I love hearing him and what he imagines up. He will either wear the tail and be a different animal, or the tail itself will be some animal. He is so imaginative, I LOVE IT! So yesterday he was wearing the tail and I took pictures to show you what it looked like. And yes, he wore it this way to "McCicles" (what he calls Arctic Circle). He asked me to take it off for him after it was hindering play time by other kids stepping on it.
Here Hunter is shaking Gookie's hand and saying "nice to meet 'cha!"
Gookie's Crazy eye. How can Brad NOT notice? Definitely taking picture to the doctor on Thursday. BIG difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment