Last night Hunter slept in my bed and Gookie slept in her port a crib in my room and we had the humidifier going full blast! Poor Brad was banished to Hunter's bed. Yes, the kiddos and I have colds. The miserable part seems to be 2 days and I am on day 2. Hunter and Gookie have runny noses and just started last night horrible coughs. I also twisted my back yesterday by getting out of the back seat of the truck! Pretty lame! So the kiddos and I will stay home from church and luckily Brad is able to go and teach the lesson.
Right now Gookie is napping and Hunter is watching Peter Pan. Bethany and Beth rented it yesterday for him. A little bit ago he came to me so sad and he said "Mom, I cant fly. I dont have any sparklies (pixy dust)!! And he threw himself on my lap and laid there for a while.
Big snowflakes are falling as i type this. And I am loving it (because I dont have to drive in it)
1 comment:
Hope you guys are feeling better. I was browsing through your last couple posts and ran into the one about Gookie's crazy eye. Did I ever tell you that I had that when I was little? It started when I was 2 or 3. I got glasses at 3 and had to wear a patch (which I HATED). But all in all it turned out fine. It corrected easily with glasses. Good luck though!
Post a Comment