Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stockings, Christmas songs, running noses and coughs, beginning to look alot like Christmas

We have had two bad nights in a row where Gookie just coughs and coughs and wakes herself up. She is all stuffy and restless too. Along with that, Hunter has been waking up too which is weird. He doesnt necessarily have a cough, I guess he just wants to join in on the fun.

We are all pretty tired and crabby today. Hunter has had two major meltdowns this morning. Gookie is beginning to try and pull herself up and stand. She was doing that yesterday and Hunter just came up to her and pushed her down. She fell backwards and hit her head on the ground. The carpet here doesnt have padding underneath, a plus when cleaning up potty but a big minus when it comes to hitting your head. She blacked out again, this is the third time she has done that. And it wasnt because she was crying hard. She just blacked out. I hate it! Hunter had a timeout that was longer than normal.

The whole potty training thing is going pret crappy. But it was only the first day yesterday.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ally, hang in there! You are so brave to begin potty training. I know we need to sometime next year with our big boy. I'm glad you gave me your email, because awhile back I sent you an invite to a different email address of yours. I hope the colds go away. Do you have a cool mist humidifier? Sometimes, that can help, with baby vicks gel. You're in my prayers that things get a little smoother for you guys:)