Monday, December 14, 2009

Primary Program

Yesterday was the Primary program, and since we are in a student ward and all the kids in primary are in nursery, HUnter had a part. The parents sat on the stand with their kiddos. Memaw and Papa came so they were able to hold Gookie for us so we both could be up there with Hunter. He did his part really well (repeating the words one by one) and went up to sing, but didnt sing. It was pretty smooth sailing until the very end when a member of the bishopric was giving his comments. Hunter was trying to get away from Brad to run off and he fell. SO we are up there infront of everyone and I am trying to tell Brad to take HUnter out. When Hunter sits up after laying on Brad's shoulder, Brad has blood all over the shoulder of his white shirt. HUnter was bleeding pretty bad. All for the ward to see. SO i take Hunter down the steps, past everyone sitting down and out the door to the bathroom. That was our first experience with our child in the primary program. Funny thing is the same thing happened to another family. Their little girl fell and the dad took her out. WHen i saw him in nursery he had blood all over his shoulder too! I think that is why nursery kids arent in the program!

I am giving all my time and efforts to potty training this week. I have the m&m's and hershey kisses all ready. Last week he pooped on the floor and I said , "oh no hunter that's poop!" he replied "not poopoos Mama, it's a snake!!" Oh dear.

Hunter's new favorite movie is Lady and the Tramp. Memaw let him borrow it and he cant get enough of it. SO for now he is sitting on his potty watching that movie. Whatever it takes right?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Rigby potty trained to "Horton Hears a Who". I can totally relate.
http://katiegarner.blogspot.com/2009/02/cutting-teeth-potty-training.html
http://katiegarner.blogspot.com/2009/02/teeth-and-toilets.html
Good luCK!!!

The Gotch Family said...

I am not looking forward to potty training. It seems like so much work (but so nice to not have to buy diapers anymore).