I have applied to over 30 jobs for Brad. In almost every state. I just looked for jobs that sounded like a good fit for him and something he would enjoy doing and applied. Our whole attitide is to apply for all we can, and continue to pray that Brad will get a job where he will be happy and we will end up where the Lord wants us to be. And so the waiting game begins. He has received three calls total, and has a phone interview tomorrow. We will just continue to apply and to pray. He has to start somewhere and gain experience, we'll just wait and see where that somewhere will end up being. We havent heard back from anywhere in Idaho. He has received calls from Boys Town in Omaha, that would just be amazing for him if that worked out. He got a call from California today and we'll see if anything further happens from that.
So it is kind of exciting. And it feels good when you are open and doing all you can. I think the Lord can help you more when you are open. And we need all the help we can get! So please continue to pray for us that all will work out and that Brad will get a job where he will be happy, gain great experience and love what he is doing. After a year of waking up at 3:30 am and working so hard, he deserves the best job out there for him. I love him so much and I am so proud of him. He truly is so amazing.
1 comment:
What kind of Job is he applying for maybe I can see what I can do out here!
Post a Comment