Brooke is 8 months old today, and we still call her Gookie. Here is what she is busy doing
-babbling
-laughing
-always smiling
-always on the go
-she escapes from all my baricades I make to keep her maintained
-finally eating baby food really well
-starting to pull herself up onto things
She is soo happy and we all love her. Can't believe how the time just flies by!
4 comments:
She is so adorable! Time does fly, that's for sure. Have a wonderful Christmas!
I love this picture. She looks so cute. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
After spending those few days with you, I want to still call her Gookie! I hope that's okay! She is adorable and I can't believe how big she is getting! Love to you all and a very Merry Christmas!
So cute. Mitch said "Brooke IS Ally! That is exactly what Allyson looked like!"
Post a Comment