Thank you so much for the words of advice, encouragement and understanding. I cant tell you how nice it is to know that other mothers and other kiddos are going through the same thing!
Brad has 5 days off of work and it happens to coincide with my sister's vacay here! So as of yesterday we have been at my parent's house in Driggs. My sister has 5 kiddos whom I love! I would go and live with my sister in Utah when I was off track and then after my mission they moved to California. So i love when we get to see them. Hunter is Chase's shadow! Chase is 7. Maren is my little helper. I sware the next time I have a baby Maren is coming to help with the kiddos!
We are having a great time. Last night we went in the hot tub, tonight we are going to play games and tomorrow we are going to jackson hole! Then tomorrow night my sister keri comes and then tuesday night my brother brent is coming. it will be short visits, but still we will be able to see them.
we are having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment