Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Follow the Prophet

So last weekend was general conference where we get to hear the Prophet and Apostles speak. LOVE IT!! It was just wonderful and totally filled my spiritual cup! Anyway through out all the sessions I felt prompted that I needed to really be obedient to out Family Home Evenings, Family Prayers and Family Scripture Reading. Brad 95% of the time is working in the evenings so I had to do something to make sure the kiddos and I would be diligent and doing those things.

So I made charts! And everyday when we have prayers and read scriptures we get a sticker for that day! And the FHE one is for every monday. It has been a great success and has been a big part of our night time routine. Hunter is much more excited to do it and then really excited to put the sticker on. It makes it easier to do when I am on my own with the kids.

No comments: