For the first day (of the third try) HUnter made it in the potty 3 times, and didnt 3 times. The times he didnt was totally our fault. The first time he had the big boy pants on and couldnt get them off in time. Second time he was playing in a box, the third time he was in time out. It still went MUCH better than the previous times I had tried.
SO far in day 2 he has gone in the potty twice. Loading him up with juice is great, then he has to actually go. I offered him more juice and he told me he was tired of juice. Today we are also more prepared and have M&M's for potty and chocolate covered gummy bears for Poo poos. Potty training is consuming of a mother's time, but not as much this time. I know that Hunter now knows when to sit down when he needs to go. SO i can do the dishes and still monitor him. Where as the last 2 times I had to be right there all the time. But I still am trying to keep him in the same room so it is ALOT of movie watching to try and keep him here. He get's up everyonce in a while to play with cars and i see the ring on his bum from sitting on the potty.
No comments:
Post a Comment