Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leave a comment

I am just interested in knowing who is checking out our blog. Please leave a comment with your name. I am thinking about going private because I dont know who lives in some of the places that my map shows me is looking at the blog. Well, I know who Ghana is. Hi Mom!!

Also Hunter put some jeans on by himself about 2 hours ago and has since let me know when he has to go potty and had pulled them down and gone in the potty three times now!! WOO HOO!

for my brother mitch.... "PROGREEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

21 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

I check it! I am so excited that Hunter is taking to the potty training now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amber :) my e-mail is benandamber02@gmail if you go private...I'm debating on this too :)

Carly said...

I'm so glad Hunter is making potty training progress! You are an awesome mom, woman! I am really struggling w/ PT... thinking about trying the nudey patooty method! :)

Also, I read your blog. :) :)

Tanya said...

YAY for hunter boy! i read your blog and show berret stuff too, we love it.

The Burila Bunch said...

I'm reading it. I hope you don't mind. :)

Katie said...

I'm here!! I always read but don't always comment. Don't you have people like that? :)

Julia said...

I check it! :) I love reading your blog. Way to go Hunter on potty training!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

I check it yo :)

Miriam Lusk said...

I read it too! Way to go Hunter boy!

Martha said...

I read it! Invite me!

Joe and Bree said...

Bree reads it!!! :) I love reading your blog! It brightens my day to hear about all the crazy stuff your kids do! It makes me baby hungry! :)

Joe and Bree said...

Bree reads it! I love reading your blog! It brightens my day to hear about all the crazy stuff your kids do..it makes me so baby hungry! :)

Melanie Toutai said...

I read it! =)

Erin said...

ME! (Of course:)

Kaity Hall said...

I check it out occasionally.

Unknown said...

Hi ally

Aunt Gay said...

I read it and love the videos when I can see the kids in action

Valerie said...

Howdy-doo!

LaceyLynn said...

Comment!! so excited for Hunter. we miss you guys.

Stefanie Sayre said...

i read your updates! add me whenyou go private cuz: stefanie.sayre@gmail.com

HollisterHollie said...

Hey Aunt:) I LOVE YOU!!