Friday night Hunter started a fever as well as a cough and runny nose. He crawled into bed with me after Brad had already taken off for snowmobiling. So it was me and the kiddos all day saturday. I went to bed early last night and Hunter put him self to bed with me. Brad and Gookie stayed up to who knows when. Hunter had a better night and didnt wake up needing more motrin. He continues to have a slight fever but the cough is non stop. I am now wondering if it is allergy related. Off to the dr. tomorrow. It gives me a reason to get dressed! I havent had real clothes on since wednesday!!!
Our church is now at 1 pm!!! That's just wrong! So the kiddos went down for a nap and Brad went to church. Home with sick kiddos. Hunter is just miserable.
I am praying everyone is fine and dandy by wednesday so we can all go to utah for Brad's interview. We would be staying with my brother and his fam. I am sooo excited to see them all! So i am really hoping my kiddos are well.
Brad has an interview tomorow in Idaho Falls working with disabled. It would be a job in the meantime which would mean an INCOME!! then Thursday is his interview in Utah. We are really hoping for this job. Great location as well as a great oppurtunity for Brad. Keep praying for whatever is best.
Pictures to come. I have taken some but dont know where my camera is.
1 comment:
Poor Hunter! Call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment