Here is the helmet i desire for the day i actually get to go snow-mobiling with you. you know, once the kiddos are out of the house. Good thing i have time to decide between the pink or the white. hmmmmm
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love it! I'd have to get both because I wouldn't be able to decide either ;)
Good luck to Brad with his interview on Thursday! We are in the boat--looking for a job, and it stinks! I admire you guys for having the faith to turn down a job. I know things will work out for you (and us) but waiting is no fun!
2 comments:
Love it! I'd have to get both because I wouldn't be able to decide either ;)
Good luck to Brad with his interview on Thursday! We are in the boat--looking for a job, and it stinks! I admire you guys for having the faith to turn down a job. I know things will work out for you (and us) but waiting is no fun!
Post a Comment