Today was an enjoyable day. After being kept up in the house for a few days, we all went to Idaho Falls for Bradley to fill out unemployment. Well we did that, we went to Action Motor Sports where Hunter was in heaven with all the 4wheelers and snow machines. Then we had lunch with Memaw and Hunter got to run and play on the playground at Mcdonalds. Then we went to Shelley to pick up some meat and our brother Darren "Bubba" invited us for dinner that night. So we went to Memaw and Papa's to put the kids down for a nap. Meanwhile Brad and I battled it out on the Wii.
Oh, and did I mention that somewhere in there he got a job offer for Yellowstone Boys and Girls YOuth ranch in Billings Montana?!?!??! Right away we dropped to our knees in prayer to thank our Heavenly Father!! They want him to start ASAP. SO they will work out all the details tomorrow. We are thinking he will go up, work, look for homes and i will stay and pack. I was thinking we would go the end of the month but Brad is like the sooner the better. He will be able to stay in the guest housing on the campus until we are all together in a place to call home.
The timing is perfect and we feel that Billings is the right place. Thank you for your prayers!!
8 comments:
That is such great news! We will miss you but I am so glad you guys were able to find something.
Hooray!!! That is terrific! I love it when life falls into place like that.
YAY!!!!!!!!
I hope you are still there the 28th
I need to see you guys before you go otherwise I don't know when I see you
but congrats on the job
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. This is going to be perfect.
Oh Ally, I am so excited for you all. Reading your post just shows me the power of our prayers and faith (and yes, I've got a tear in my eyes!
Thats great! I bet its a huge relief! I'm available if you need help packing, or to keep the kiddies out. Just let me know!
Yay! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment