Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Answer

So grateful for a job offer. When we got home last night I began looking at housing. And let me say it was pretty pricey for just two bedroom not so nice places. And the more I looked the more I felt that we couldnt afford to live in Billings. Not for the pay that Brad would be receiving (12 bucks and hour).
All night Brad was up with an upset tummy. I wouldnt call that "peace". We never got a "yes" or "no" for an answer to our prayer but we definately had stupor of thought. We were uneasey. Yes it would be a job right away, but would it be affordable. Yes we may have to suffer here a bit longer, but there could be something better. So Brad told them no and now has that peace. We still dont know what the future holds, but we continue to go forward in faith. We both feel right. Atleast we have that, even if we dont have an income.

Sooooo. He does have an interview in Utah next week, atleast we have that to look forward to. And we will continue to pray and keep on keepin' on.

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

That takes serious bravery! But probably so worth the peace of mind. I'm sure Heavenly Father has perfect plans for where he is sending you next. Patience is often rewarding.

Katie said...

Way to be in tune with the spirit guys. These are SERIOUS life decisions. I'm thinking the Lord must want you to move to Utah. :)