Brad's Aunt Gaylene is here in town from Washington. On Monday night she treated all the kids to a place called Blast Off in Idaho Falls. It was so very nice of her and Hunter LOVED it!! We had never been there before and that place is awesome. Hunter just played and played with his sweet cousin, Averee. Hunter just adores her and she has always been so good to him. When we got home Hunter just crashed and went right down. Thanks again Aunt Gay!! It was great to see you!!
Looks like they had so much fun. We'll have to go again so Livvy can go too. Glad that Hunter loves Averee so much she sure has fun with him and loves him lots too.
Thanks ALL I so appreciate you sharing your kids with me-I am glad I got to hold Brook- I was hoping to get some more time with Hunter but time always goes so fast. If I get to come back when Steve and Celeste are here we will try to plan a day for everyone to go again. It is a great place for the kids to play I am so glad you came down!!
3 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun. We'll have to go again so Livvy can go too. Glad that Hunter loves Averee so much she sure has fun with him and loves him lots too.
It was a lot of fun. Gay always makes it so fun when she's in town. My kids love it. Glad you guys came :)
Thanks ALL
I so appreciate you sharing your kids with me-I am glad I got to hold Brook- I was hoping to get some more time with Hunter but time always goes so fast.
If I get to come back when Steve and Celeste are here we will try to plan a day for everyone to go again. It is a great place for the kids to play
I am so glad you came down!!
Post a Comment