Saturday we had our traditional shingdig at our house. We had Auntie, Uncle Yak, Auntie and Uncle Berret and another couple, Will and Rose, from our ward over. We played games, the men took the kids trick or treating, we had yummy food.... It was a good time.
berret and tanya were duck hunters and hallie was a duck (i dont have pictures, you will have to look at their blog)
Sam and Zak were siamese twins (their pants were sewn together)
Brad was Facebook, i was a lumber jack, Hunter was superman and Gookie was a ballerina. It was a very low budget halloween which is wonderful because the kiddos arent picky, yet..
It was a fun time. I cant believe it is now November!!
p.s. what a dumb idea to try and loose weight right before the holidays!! I will know tonight when i go to work out and weigh myself how badly i did. I feel like i gained back all the weight and that depresses me. So now i know it is SOOOO not worth the yummy brownies, or banana nut chocolate chip cookie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment