Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gookie on the move!!!

Tuesday night Gookie just started scooting, or rather kerplopping everywhere!! She goes into corners that Hunter didnt discover until he was way older. It is so fun! Again, no making fun of my baby talk!

Gookie has always been a snuggler, but she hasn't ever snuggles with Brad since she was like one month. He tries and tries and she just wont. Last night however, she did and I think it made Bradley's day. These pictures are just too cute!




Who invented daylight savings time anyways? My guess is a man who did not have children! I used to love gaining an hour of sleep, but that goes to pot when you have young kiddos!



I feel like time is just flying by!! Hunter looks older and older everyday and Gookie is all over the place! Yet, some days I feel like I am still 17 years old and just playing house. And then I look in the mirror or I am at the gym on campus and that is when I feel old.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

she's a real mover and shaker.
Thanks for sharing the video and pictures with us. It makes our day !!!!

Jessica said...

I love all the pictures! So cute!

Martha said...

It's fun to catch up on you guys! I can't believe how big Hunter looks--holy cow! What a cute family. And I completely agree about Daylight Savings. It was obviously not thought up by someone who had kids. (In National Treasure they say Benjamin Franklin thought of it but I don't know if that's true.)