Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whew

I have been meaning to blog and yet I havent. Let's see. On saturday we went with the family bowling. It was great to get out the house and to be with the family. Hunter has a blast, Brad and I did as well. Brooke was just starting to get sick.

Hunter love's to gin in Gookie's room and say "goodmorning gookie!" He also likes climbing into bed with her. She loves it as well, I guess I am the only hater in this situation.

I FINALLY got to read the second Book to Hunger Games. Brad go it from someone at work and i started and finished it yesterday!! LOVE it!.

Last week when i weighed myself i had gained back 2 pounds out of the 4 I had lost. When we went last night I had lost the other two, so i am back to having lost 4 pounds. I am quite happy and continue forward.


Gookie has had a cold and it started getting in her chest yesterday. By last night she sounded like a barking seal.. Croup. SO i was up with her with the humidifier but what really worked was sitting in the cool air in the garage. I was going to take her to the E.R. but once outside she really did better. She isnt coughing as much today but her breathing is horrible. poor baby. We have a dr appointment this afternoon. I hate when the kiddos are sick and miserable! breaks my heart.




1 comment:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Yeah on the weightloss! I hope that Brooke gets better soon, it's no fun! But it is amazing how the cold air does wonders! I remember standing with the freezer open and my shoulder and back freezing while sticking Kennon's face in. It just never quite gets cold enough here!