Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is it bedtime yet?

I am just pooped!! Gookie is waking up still in the night. I think she wakes up because she rolls over onto her back (yup, she sleeps on her belly) and then she cant get back on her belly. So last night I woke up 3 times with her! It is just so much easier to feed her and put her back after 5 minutes than to let her cry for 15-20 minutes. Either way I wont be getting sleep. Brad is usually gone to work by the time she wakes up, he has to be at work by 4 am poor man. When she is sleeping in the morning or for nap, Hunter thinks that she needs to be awake because she is. So she will be asleep maybe 20 minutes and then he is in her face "morning gookie!!" and she will just smile at him. SO we put the port a crib in our room and she has been taking naps there. Today Hunter decided not to take a nap so i didnt get a nap and we are just tuckered out!!

However, Gookie is getting on her hands and knees and kerplunking along!! I put her on the floor, went to do the dishes and looked over and she was on her hands and knees, 2 feet from where she had started!!!!!! She will be 5 months on the 22nd.

I experimented with a new recipe tonight for dinner and it was DELISH!! I tweaked it a bit and did i mention it was DELISH?!? And so easy! I am all about easy. It was Honey-Lime enchiladas!! The sweet with the sour, kind of like today! DELISH.

2 comments:

Julia said...

That recipe sounds Yummy! You should post it! I am always trying to find new things!

Jessica said...

Sounds yummy! Just know you're not the only one who's exhausted...but I only have one child....so I don't think I'm quite on that level. We just moved back to Rigby...but lets BBQ before all this warm weather is gone!