Saturday, April 11, 2009

That's a wrap!




I am done with school!! a HUGE thank you for mom and dad who sent flowers, Momma Adams for coming and for Keri and family who rushed from Utah to be able to come and to my husband who was my support and encouragement. It meant so much to me. I loved what Brad said the morning of the last day; "For all the times you have fought against waking up to go to class, this is your very last day!" That really put it all into perspective for me. Never again! It felt great. I really enjoyed what the speaker said as he encouraged us to "Do good and be of good cheer". His name was Elder Walter F. Gonzalez. We ended up not going to commencement and sleeping in instead and enjoying our day with my sister and her family. It is still a surreal feeling for me.
I love this campus and University and have received an education on all levels. It has been an experience that has helped me be who i am today. PLUS i met Brad in a history class!!
I went to the dr. yesterday and i am dialated to a 2. Atleast SOMETHING is happening. He said baby is about 7.5 lbs and she really needs to drop. Hunter and i will be doing alot of walking this week! i got again friday and we will talk about inducing! we are ready for her to come.

4 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

yeah!!!! you look GREAT!!!! i love the hair do!

The Pascoe Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is really exciting.
I can't wait for that little baby to come. Make sure Braddy Cakes calls us when she is here :)
Sandy

Katie said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad this baby didn't decide to show before you graduated! I was worried about that. Good for you! You really are amazing for finishing school.

HollisterHollie said...

your hair look so cute! i love it!