Thursday, April 16, 2009

Compare



So here are pictures of my Easter pregnant with Hunter and this last Easter. Kind of fun to look at the two pictures. Baby is just not dropping, and i am waiting for the warm weather to return so we can go outside and walk. Yesterday we went to the mall to walk around. It was actually a fun day with Hunter and then we came home and took a 3 hour nap!!! I sleep GREAT at nap time, its the night time that is hard.

4 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Those are cute pictures. That is a great idea, it will neat down the road for your kids to see. I still think that is so awesome that you are due the same time, just two years later. Nice planning :)

Capture The Moment Photography said...

i love your haircut! its way cute

Jessica said...

Yay! You're almost done! You look so cute, and I love the new hairstyle! We need to get together! Let me know if you need anything!

Jessica said...

I would call...but I left my cell in Neil's car, and he's at school right now. We have a TON of girl clothes...so let me know if you need anything.