So precious!!!!!!! Love these pics. I'm so happy for you guys! How cool that you have a girl! Get some rest and enjoy every minute of babyhood.
She is so pretty. She looks a lot like Hunter. So adorable. Congratulations. I can't wait to see her.
She looks beautiful. Love the name. Looks like she is strong like Hunter and already wanting to hold her head up :)
She's beautiful. You can already see how much she looks like her mommy.
What a BEAUTIFUL girl! Nice job! I'm glad things went so well! 6 minutes, really? You're amazing!
Oh Ally, she's beautiful. Congratulations!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! And you look great. Im jealous. I wouldnt show anyone pics of me in the hospital haha...CONGRATS!!! Love ya!
Your daughter is beautiful!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So precious!!!!!!! Love these pics. I'm so happy for you guys! How cool that you have a girl! Get some rest and enjoy every minute of babyhood.
She is so pretty. She looks a lot like Hunter. So adorable. Congratulations. I can't wait to see her.
She looks beautiful. Love the name. Looks like she is strong like Hunter and already wanting to hold her head up :)
She's beautiful. You can already see how much she looks like her mommy.
What a BEAUTIFUL girl! Nice job! I'm glad things went so well! 6 minutes, really? You're amazing!
Oh Ally, she's beautiful. Congratulations!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! And you look great. Im jealous. I wouldnt show anyone pics of me in the hospital haha...CONGRATS!!! Love ya!
Your daughter is beautiful!
Post a Comment