Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day pregnant and last day with it being just Hunter and me. Pretty crazy and exciting. I am being inudced tomorrow and we are so excited for her to come out. I wonder if i ever will go into labor on my own. i have all this back labor and contracting during pregnancy but have only been induced. I am not complaining though.
Thank you in advance to the friends who are willing to watch Hunter. We really appreciate it and wouldn't know what to do. Brad and i were talking last night how we know Hunter will be okay, espcially when he get's to spend the night with "auntie" sam and uncle "yak". it will be like a slumber party for him!! And then to spend the morning with "Auntie" Tanya and the love of his life, Hallie, he will be on cloud nine. Thank you Bethany for sacrifing your days to wath him. And to anyone else who will watch him if things change or whatever. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You are all our family here in rexburg and we thank you for that.
SO we are ready! yesterday i went and bought some last minute items. Like a binky! Hunter came out with a binky practically in his mouth! he was just sucking on that thing all the time! This morning i will be cleaning everything, disinfecting etc. so that when i come home i have peace of mind and it is already done. then hunter and i will spend our last afternoon at the park!! YEA!!


We will keep you all posted!

6 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Good Luck. Can't wait to see that little girl!!!

Erin said...

I loved being induced! You rock. Tomorrow will be a big day. The next kid could be totally different from the first. Ethan loved binkies, Kevin won't take one. I think its a blessing, because he won't wake up when it falls out of his mouth at night and cry, but all babies are different. You'll be amazed at how more relaxed you are with your second baby than the first, since you already have an idea of what to expect. There will be some stressful days, like 'how the heck do I balance two kids?!' but you'll find a schedule that works for you, I promise! Pray often, and try to feed Hunter before the little one, makes things lots easier. Oh, there's so much you learn with two:) I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Good luck! That's so exciting!

The Burila Bunch said...

Good Luck tomorrow, Ally and Brad! I'm glad Celeste is coming to help you fairly soon. Hope I will see you when you go to Cali this summer. Everytime I see Hunter I think of that book All About Alfie. And Alfie has a little sister Anne Rose. Can't wait to see and here the name of your new little miss.

Melanie Toutai said...

Good Luck Ally! I have been thinking a lot about you and your new baby lately. Just wanted to wish you well and say Congrats! I cant wait to see pictures of the beautiful angel! xoxoxo Love, Melanie

Martha said...

Good luck Ally! I'll check back soon to see how it all went...