We were able to go to Brad's grandparents cabin this weekend. Brad got a good day os snowmobiling in and hunter was able to play his heart out. Only to have to come home to a kitchen sink that is plugged and i HATE unpacking. especially when we are leaving again this weekend for Vancouver. Its brad's great gma's 100th b-day. Monday's are my WORST day of school. from 9 am until 5:30. I walked in the door yesterday and Brad had picked up the house and had dinner all planned. i gave him a big smooch!! i didnt even ask him, he just knew i needed it! It was so helpful and such a weight lifted off my shoulders. He's the best, my doodlebug, i love him so and appreciate his help.
oh for pictures of the cabin go to www.steveandcelesteadams.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys came to the cabin. It was a blast to have family around and it will make it that much harder to leave in a week. I guess we'll have to party it up in Portland.
Post a Comment