Left of what you might ask? this insane semester!! I am just on survival mode right now. i just have to survive and i will make it! i hope i will make it with my sanity intact but some might question if it ever was.
Monday morning Hunter drank liquid laundry detergent, poison control said he had to be watched so poor brad had to stay home because i was lead teaching in the preschool. Our kitchen sink is clogged. 3 things of drano has done nothing! gross! And today i had hunter all ready and he threw up! so i had to miss class this morning because who else would watch him last minute and barfing? I just feel like i'm just trying to make it! 10 weeks left and going to school will never be a part of the chaos again!! PLUS i will have an actual degree! so its not like i am just quiting and never having to worry about school again. i know it will feel SOOOO good in 10 weeks! I am not sleeping well as i am uncomfortable with "false labor" at night and i feel like a zombie each day. Preparing to be a mother of two i suppose!
i really am enjoying the things i learn in my classes and i know it is sooooo beneficial.
Hunter is talking more and more. He got his hair cut and now looks sooo old! it breaks my heart! in 3 months he will be 2 years old! i have no idea how that happened! he is my little buddy and we just laugh and laugh. he talks to "baby" by blowing raspberries on my belly. we laugh so hard and brad thinks we are crazy, well we are.
I just finished a 5 page lesson plan and drank some dr. pepper to do so. now i will study for a test and then go to bed.
tomorrow i have a dr's appoitment and i get to drink that glucose stuff! UGH!
4 comments:
I never liked that glucose stuff either:) You can do it, school, mommyhood, everything! Having two is a little more work, but not impossible. It feels wonderful to see your family growing. I am so excited for you. Its only been three weeks of having two babies, I really don't know anything:) but I do know its worth it!
Ally you can make it!!!! One time Robert drank off the clorax cleaner bottle, as I was talking to the adoption worker. I thought how will I ever make it as the mother of three kids, and will this lady let me keep him. It all works out. Ten weeks a degree and a BABY it will be great!!!
Hang in there Ally! You are a strong woman! Is it sad that I actually liked the glucose drink? It tasted just like Hawaiian Punch to me. Anyways....good luck!
Sorry things have been so rough. You should call us more often when you need things. I wish we could have hung out tonight. I miss you guys! Anyways, I can tell you it is so worth it to be done. You are awesome. Hang in there!
Post a Comment