Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whirlwind

I know everyone has life to deal with, it just seems like ours happened all in one weekend. It started last wednesday night at 10:30. i took brad to the ER. We were there until 3 am. he has two kidney stones and they told him he would pass them in an hour or a week. it has been a week and they are still in there. Thursday we left to go to Vancouver washinton for brad's great gma's 100th b-day. We got to vancouver friday. Her party was saturday and she passed away an hour before her party. She was able to see a big chunk of the family the day before and all her family was together. We drove home all day sunday and i dont think hunter or i ever wish to be in a car anytime soon longer than an hour!
Hunter had a fever for three nights in a row so he didnt get a lot of sleep and neither did we. i took him in yesterday and he has a double ear infection. Today he is finally perking up. I have been having my good ole "back labor pains" really bad these last couple of days and today was expecially bad. we just got back from the hospital and i am dialated to a one. so if it is like hunter, i have two more months of this pain and looks like dialating.
tomorrow i am the lead teacher for preschool. i always feel like death after that class. i am just so tired.
school is hectic, laundry is piling up and we have no laundry soap.

Positives- baby isnt being born at this time, american idol, warm baths, no more fever for hunter, naps on tuesdays, only two more days left of the week, i actually did my hair today and a warm house!

BIG FAT THANK YOU TO ZAK AND SAM WHO HAVE SAVED US TWICE. THEY CAME OVER AND SLEPT HERE WHILE WE TOOK BRAD TO THE HOSPITAL SO WE DIDNT HAVE TO TAKE HUNTER. ALSO, THEY WATCHED HUNTER THIS AFTERNOON WHILE WE WERE TO THE HOSPITAL FOR ME. I DONT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM.

5 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

oh Ally! I am so sorry things are happening all at once :( You are such a trooper. Thanks for your example!

Erin said...

You're so funny, American Idol is definetly a positive. You can make it through this, but pray, pray, pray. Ethan had a ear infection too. We had to get a nebulizer for his cold. Thank goodness for doctors who know about these things.

The Burila Bunch said...

Ally we love you. I hope that everyone at your house starts to feel better very soon. Spring will be here soon, maybe some sunshine will brighten things up in Idaho. Maybe doing a hula hoop will help with the back pain?? Seems to me that was the only movement that helped easy the pain with back labor. Good luck. Keep moving forward!! Sam

Katie said...

Oh Ally, I feel for you! When it rains it poors right? LOVE YA!!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

I feel so bad for Brad!!!! Hopefully he will pass those stones soon, poor guy. And poor little Hunter boy with a double ear infection. Olivia has a sinus infection. I hate when kids are sick. I know that we don't live close but if you ever need anything you can call me. I'd be happy to help out if I can.